At California Electronics Recycler, we offer Electronics Recycling Day Events for anyone that sees a need to recycle and dispose of old and unused electronics, whether it is where you work or at a church organization. Too often we place old and unused electronics into storage to use as a backups just in case the new equipment ever breaks. Fortunately newer equipment rarely ever breaks and replacing it is as easy as going to the store. Unfortunately, your backup electronics are collecting dust and taking up space. We see this all too often, that is why we want to help you, your co-workers, the community and everyone else to recycle and dispose of those electronics. Here is how to setup a Recycle Day Event at your location:
- Contact California Electronics Recycler either by phone at (800)282-3927 or by our website Contact Form.
- We will discuss and schedule a day that is convenient for the event to take place.
- Prior to the event we will provide banners, flyers, and advertisements for everyone to see.
- On the scheduled event day our team will drive our trucks to the location and setup sorting bins.
- Our team will help each individual to recycle their electronics.
- After the event we will pack up the electronics and take them to our recycling facility.
- All data from memory devices will be destroyed and protected for security.
- Electronics will be then be securely recycled and disposed.
There are several benefits to recycling electronics. Recycling electronics and other materials provides jobs, cleans up landfills, saves energy and resources, and makes you feel better overall. Recycling electronics with California Electronics Recycler guarantees that your electronics are safely and securely recycled. We do everything possible to keep your recycled electronics out of landfills and from being shipped overseas. If you are interested in setting up a Recycling Day Event with us we encourage you to contact one of our representatives today at (800)282-3927.