Millions of electronics are replaced every year by powerful and more efficient products. When newer devices emerge for consumers the old devices are left for dust. Over time these outdated devices eventually could end up in unsecured places with your important information. If in the wrong hands, your life could be ruined because you did not dispose of your electronics properly.
- Data Deletion is not the Same as Data Destruction – Data that has been erased from electronic devices can still be retrieved through means of hooking it up to a computer and running the right software through it. It is easy to find videos on YouTube of people who can retrieve their permanent deleted files and restoring them to use again. This can be done just as easily on a work device as it can be done on a home device.
- Security Breaches can be Costly – Businesses who do not dispose of their data properly can be breached and can costs them thousands of dollars and even their entire business if exposed. Hefty fines could be also accessed if data is not destroyed completely based on agency compliance standards.
- More Space – You can free up valuable space around the office by recycling and destroying the data from your old hard drives and decommissioned servers. California Electronics Recycler offers free pickups of your hard drives, servers, and IT equipment, so you can have more usable space in your office.
- Fines for improper Data Destruction – Businesses that do not dispose of their IT equipment, including hard drives, solid state drives, and other electronics, can be subjected to fines for improper disposal. We strongly urge you to contact California Electronics Recycler to dispose of your IT data and equipment to prevent any allegations from arising.
- Peace of Mind – When you have your data devices destroyed properly you can rest assure that your information will never be breached or exposed to others. Your personal and business’s information is protected and secured when your data devices are destroyed with Department of Defense techniques.
If you currently have hard drives, solid state drives, or other media data that should be destroyed give California Electronics Recycler of Santa Ana, CA a call to learn more about our certified data destruction process at 1(800)282-3927. You may qualify for a free local pickup.